Movie :

kerala home tv show and news

Home » » Saudi accident

Saudi accident

{[['']]}
Kerala tv show and news
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

August 9, 2017 at 5:28 AM

I am a proud malayalee in chennai managing my own business, im going to tell about the people who live outside our state. For Tamil Peoples everyone is chetta, here most of our malayalee people has own tea stall and they are well. Chetta tea is the common word in tea stalls here. my friend told me that these malayalee people are very gentle and suttle we can approach them easily for help and can talk friendly without any hesitation. I felt very proud, I also want to know how foreign people react to our malayalee people. My brother is living in saudi., i miss him very much always Im reading the Latest NRI News in Malayalam and Gulf News

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. keralatva.blogspot.com - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger